What should I work on next?

23 April 2016

Back to the UK this summer!

Hurrah!

My family and I will be returning to the UK again this summer. Booked airfare last night. Our itnerary is less focused than usual, as yet.

We will be in London on July 11-12. My son has a tour of a college campus (University of East London) that he is interested in attending.

We will be in Edinburgh from the 13-17 July. After that, Momma heads back to the US and the boys and I go... somewhere. Considering a day or two in Weymouth again, as it was lovely, and I'd like to see the Goddards again and stay in that lovely little hotel from last time. The owners were wonderful.

Also considering a visit to northern cities. Any suggestions?

Finally, I would love to meet any gamers in the areas in which we visit. Just give a shout!

4 comments:

Diplomatist said...

The Northern cities? As a Manchester lad it pains me to say it, but on your way back from Edinburgh you should see Berwick upon Tweed, Durham and York - all wonderful in their own ways.

If in Nottinghamshire you should visit Wargames Foundry - http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/visit-our-shop

J Womack, Esq. said...

City or United?

Diplomatist said...

Neither! Don't follow football.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Good answer. I only follow the rugby, and mostly internationals at that.