What should I work on next?

26 December 2013

Hectic Times in Victoria Landing

   My apologies for the lack of content around here. I shall have some additional troops to showcase here in the near future - give me a day or two, won't you? Prior to the New Year, I assure you, I shall display additional Martian Johnnies, and perhaps a few of Her Majesty's loyal tars.

   In other news, tomorrow is my eldest son's 18th birthday. Please join me in congratulating him on surviving thus far, and on his acceptance to the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas [Ed.: Texas A&M University] for the upcoming Fall term. His mother shall miss him sorely, I am sure.

   Finally, I should like to wish Mister Charles Babbage a very happy birthday. I am sure we all appreciate his development of difference engine technologies which enable us to share our news and collaborate on ideas more rapidly than ever previously possible.

   I bid you all a very good evening.

2 comments:

DLI said...

I for one look forward to seeing more of your excellent work Sir.

Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year.

Elderac said...

Season's Greetings and congratulaltions to your oldest son.