What should I work on next?

12 April 2013

Beastmen Update



   Now available to pre-order in metal from Victoria Miniatures' shop, a set of six modular Broolian beastmen, with weapons which make them nicely suitable for VSF, I think. I have previously mentioned how they fit in with my VSF universe's fluff. Think genetic manipulation in Victorian era. On Venus. Secretly, and under the noses of the German colonial officials.
 
 
 
 
   $29.90, in US funds, with free shipping worldwide. Not bad for six figures these days (which is a sad comment on how expensive this addiction/madness/hobby is getting). After payday I will order two sets. Maybe three.
 
   I don't have the official fluff, but I plan on writing up something for myself when I add these to my forces.

4 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Those are awesome and not a single Chaos or "evil" symbol on them.

I could totally use them for old school Beast Trooper squads in a guard army.

-Eli

Eli Arndt said...

If you take out shipping, you are at about $3/fig. Very reasonable for all metal of such quality.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Oh, I totally agree Eli. I just have to figure out how many to buy.

Eli Arndt said...

I am thinking of adopting a slow and steady approach. Order a squad, paint them up. Order another, paint it up. This will also allow time for the range to expand.