What should I work on next?

25 March 2010

Defensive Items Available!

Quantum Gothic is a British terrain manufacturer. They make some really nice looking resin 'gothic' 25mm sci-fi terrain. But to be honest, I think most of it could easily be used for VSF gaming. When I finally convince my wallet that I have not been abusing it (this may take a few months), I want to remember these models. I especially have my eye on the forcefield pylons, the comm array, the armored gate and the watchtower.


Professor MacGlarrigy's Galvanic Defense Field Focussing Array Pylon
Note: Photos taken from Quantum Gothic website for illustrative purposes only.
I neither claim nor challenge ownership of these pieces or their design, nor am I affiliated with Quamtum Mechanics.
I just think that they look awesome and hope you will buy some, too! Free advertising!


Aethergraphic Relay Station


Anti-Saurian Rocket Defense Turret


I found these fellows sort of by accident whilst rummaging about on TMP tonight. And my wife thought I was wasting time. Harrumph!

To quote Doctor Henry Cavor, "Imperial! Absolutely imperial!"

No comments: