What should I work on next?

07 January 2010

New Site for Praetorians [OOC]

If you have read my blog for any amount of time, you probably know that I like using GW's Praetorians and Mordians for special weapons units in Victorian Science Fiction.


I found a site that has a real Praetorian addict's work. He goes by Colonel Gravis, and (God help him), he's a 40K tournament player out of the UK. He does some really awesome conversion work though, and even takes commissions apparently. I think it is definetly worth a look:


http://colgravis.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Crazy stuff there. A freaky amount of work.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Scary good, yeah? I especially like the trough mounted rocket launchers, like the Hale 9-pdr rockets. I may have to do something similar... that would be an easy conversion: tripod and some angle iron plastic. Rocket holder (got one of those) and someone holding a command relay. Attach relay to trough by copper wire and bingo!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Oh, and by similar, I mean essentially identical.

Tony said...

I've seen this site before - some time ago - but well worth a review.

Thanks for the prompt.

Tony
http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/