What should I work on next?

21 June 2009

Father's Day: What are YOU doing?

So, it's Father's Day. And I know a lot of the readers here are dads. So, the burning questions are:
1) What did you get? Another tie?
and
2) What are you going to do today?
As for me, I already got my present - the display case I mentioned in an earlier post. As for what I'm doing: going to Mass, coming home, taking a nap, and grilling up some dinner later on this afternoon. That's about the extent of my plans for Father's Day.
So, Dad, Daddy, Father, etc... enjoy your day!
One last thing: Do you know why Father's Day is in June? Because about a month after Mother's Day, some man thought "Wait a second..."

1 comment:

Eli Arndt said...

My kids and wife got me a few really funny talking cards that are perfect for my personality. They also got me a newer grill to replace the old one we had that had finally given up.