What should I work on next?

19 May 2009

Painting... actual painting!

Okay, so I finally took up a brush for an hour or so this evening. First time in ages.

I worked on several projects:

  • The first three vessels of the Papal aeronef fleet are just about ready to go. They still need flags. [Brigade Models]
  • Professor Vardu, a biologist working on Venus. [Reaper]
  • Frau Frobisher, assistant to Professor Vardu. [Copplestone]
  • Two members of the Kaiser's Fliegenjagers, an officer and a trooper. [Eureka]
  • A start on the prototype of my 28mm Aetherbattalion regulars. [Copplestone]
  • A little work on some of the Aetherbattalion KFG. [GW Mordians]
  • A little re-base work on Herr Professor Maton and a Mysterious Egyptian Gentleman.

Nothing finished, quite, but some actual progress on several projects. Feels nice. I took photos, but the camera is just about out of a charge, so pictures later. Plus, it's late and I am knackered. Still, progress marches on!

1 comment:

Eli Arndt said...

A good show for an hour's work. I wanted to do some stuff tonight, but didn't have it in me.

-Eli