What should I work on next?

02 October 2008

Added poll and other features.

Loyal followers of this Journal can now create subscriptions through feed services, located in the lefthand margin near the top of the page. I hope that this will keep you more informed and give you the news you need, when you need it. You may also (at the bottom of the page) ad yourself as a Devoted Follower of the Journal.

The October poll is up and running, so feel free to speak your mind on this important topic. Please note that you may choose more than one response.

There is also a new counter. I set it to start at 1300 hits, since I was above that mark when the old one died on me. Shoddy Oriental workmanship, I suspect, rather than proper British Engineering! With luck, this one shall produce better results than its predecessor.

Finally for tonight, I am toying with the idea of renaming this 'blog.' The one year anniversary is coming up, and I feel that it might be time to shake things up a bit. Expect a short-lived poll on the subject very soon. Perhaps even tonight.

No comments: